Welcome aboard! So you’ve signed up for Mimecaster Central – Now what?
We have created this “Getting Started” guide to get you up and running in the community.
This guide will cover:
Fill In Your Profile
Filling out your profile will be the first prompt you receive upon signing on to the community. You will be given a random avatar when signing on. We recommend you update this with your actual picture and add a little personality to your profile.
- Click on your avatar in the top right hand corner of any community page
- Select “Edit Profile”
Learn more about your profile and avatar:
Ask a Question
Asking and answering questions is the real crux of why this community was built. The majority of questions will be guided through the community forums; however, specific questions can be posted in user groups as well.
To ask a question:
- Click into the area where you would like to ask a question (Community Forums or
User Groups: Networking & Discussions By Interest )
- On the community forum landing page there is a box where you can directly ask any
- Click down the “Actions” tab and you will be able to ask a question or start a discussion.
Also check out Helpful Answers in the community!
Join a Group
To join the group:
- Click into the User Groups: Networking & Discussions By Interest section of the community
- Click “Visit” or “Request to Join” on the group you would like to explore.
- Once in the group you must click “Join” group in the top right hand corner of the group to become a member
- Click “Following” next to the join group button to receive inbox or e-mail notifications when activity happens in the group
Find more helpful tips in Site Help.
Not finding help? Ask a question!