New to the community? Here’s 10 ways to get the most out of your experience on Mimecaster Central. The parts of the site outlined here are also all accessible in the top left navigation/dropdown menus of the community.
Haven't registered yet? Click 'Log in' at the top to log in with your Mimecast credentials and get started.
- Personalize your profile. See our Get Started: Complete Your Profile tip for more details, and ensure your profile display name is unique and accurate: Making Sure Your Display Name is Accurate in Mimecaster Central
- Follow your favorites. Stay up to date on any community member OR space/discussion activity. Start by following our Community Manager, Ryan Arsenault, and look out for our customer “Legends” (identified by an “L” next to their names) and employees (identified by an "m"). See "I Will Follow": Follow Spaces, Discussions, People.
- Follow Service Updates. Follow Service Updates to be informed about the latest information on Mimecast releases and announcements.
- Check your Inbox and set up Email Notifications. Stay on top of spaces / people you follow, and messages from fellow community members. See the Your Inbox and Setting Up Notifications pages for more details.
- Check out our Knowledge Base. Your home for all Mimecast product documentation. Visit our Knowledge Base now, and see some of our top articles here.
- Ask a Question. Got questions? Ask it in our Community Forums and get answers from thousands of like-minded peers and experts! Visit the Community Forums now.
- Join a User Group. From off-topic discussions in The Hangout, to Healthcare best practices and exclusive Mimecast User Research studies, our User Groups have something for everyone. Join a User Group today.
- Share an Idea. Raise a product idea with our Product Management team! Don’t forget to upvote your own idea, too...and search existing ideas from peers. See the Influence Future Mimecast Products page for full details.
- Read a blog. From the latest education tips (e.g. a Top 10 List for New Mimecasters) to informal interviews, the Mimecaster Central blog is your spot to dive deeper into the world of Mimecast. Follow the community Blog now.
- Get points…and rewards. Every action you take in Mimecaster Central enhances your reputation, and earns you points. See the Points and Rewards page for full details.