New to the community? Here’s 10 ways to get the most out of your experience on Mimecaster Central. Haven't registered yet? Click 'Log in' at the top to log in with your Mimecast credentials and get started. Then:
- Personalize your profile. Like any social network, show off as much…or as little…as you’d like about your personality! Upload an avatar image, too, so your peers get to know the face behind the name. See our Get Started: Complete Your Profile tip for more details.
- Follow your favorites. With the “Follow” functionality, stay up to date on any activity that occurs from community members you follow, on individual discussions/Shared Ideas, and in the spaces you care about. Start by following our Community Manager, Ryan Arsenault, and look out for our Mimecaster Central “Legends” (identified by an “L” next to their names). See "I Will Follow": Follow Spaces, Discussions, People for more details.
- Follow Service Updates. Follow Service Updates, arguably the most important space you can “follow” in the community, to be informed on the latest information on Mimecast releases and announcements.
- Check your Inbox and set up Notifications. Stay on top of spaces / people you follow, and messages from fellow community members, by receiving notifications directly to your Inbox. See the Your Inbox and Setting Up Notifications pages for more details.
- Check out our Knowledge Base. Your for all Mimecast product documentation. From getting started to setting up policies, search the Knowledge Base for Legendary Customer Success with Mimecast. Visit our Knowledge Base now, and see some of our top articles here.
- Ask a Question. Got questions? Ask it in our Community Forums and get answers from thousands of like-minded peers and experts! Visit the Community Forums now. (REMEMBER: When replying to other posts in the community, reply directly in the post itself versus from email, as replies from email will pull in signature information unwanted in a public setting).
- Join a User Group. From off-topic discussions on video games in The Hangout, to exclusive Mimecast User Research studies that can earn you points and rewards, our User Groups have something for everyone. Join a User Group today.
- Share an Idea. Influence the future direction of the Mimecast product roadmap by raising a product idea with our Product Management team. Don’t forget to upvote your own idea, too...along with your favorites from peers! See the Influence Future Mimecast Products page for full details.
- Read a blog. From the latest education tips (e.g. a Top 10 List for New Mimecasters) to informal interviews and industry news, the Mimecaster Central blog is your spot to dive deeper into the world of Mimecast and its customers. Be sure to follow the community Blog!
- Get points…and rewards. Every action you take in Mimecaster Central enhances your reputation, and earns you points, that you can trade for cool swag. See the Points and Rewards page for full details.
Also explore the rest of our Site Help for more tips and tricks on getting the most out of Mimecaster Central!