As you're in IT, you know that any minutes lost in downtime can mean lots of business lost, but moreover, lots of unhappy and unproductive colleagues in your company! To help you mitigate these rare downtime situations, we've put together our Continuity Planning Manual.
The purpose of the Mimecast Continuity Planning Manual is to help you:
- Identify the root cause of the disruption
- Evaluate proposed steps to mitigate email flow issues
- Select recommended stakeholder communication to ensure you keep people informed when they demand answers
After viewing, we also recommend:
- Downloading this document and bookmarking this URL.
- Subscribing to the Continuity Planning Manual to stay up to date with the latest changes by selecting ‘Actions’ then ‘Follow’ at the top right of the screen.
- Printing out a hard copy for reference if the community is ever unavailable.