Fixes from the Previous Release
- Reporting: Certain Custom Reports were incorrectly limiting the results to the Top 10 occurrences.
- Impersonation Protection: A confirmation dialog was incorrectly being displayed when you tried to save a definition after you changed the action from “Hold for Review” to “Bounce”.
- Audit Logs: The release of the previously communicated updated Audit Logs page has been moved.
- Impersonation Protection: Based on customer requests, a log area for Impersonation Protection has been made available under the Monitoring section.
- Data Leak Prevention: Based on customer requests, a log area for Data Leak Prevention has been made available under the Monitoring section.
- Roles: A new permission labelled “Remove Address from Purge List” has been added for the Internal Directories section offering you more granularity for administrative permissions.
- Account Settings: Under the “Directory Options” section the field where you can select a Directory Connector has been removed as it is now obsolete.
- Continuity: When selecting the “Test Email Address” during the configuration of the Outbound Check on a Continuity Monitor the list of addresses to choose from will no longer include alias addresses.
- Account Settings: Under the “User Access and Permissions” section you will now find an option to “Allow Weak Ciphers for Secure Receipt” giving you more control over TLS connections into the Mimecast MTA.