This article describes using Online Inbox and Online Sent Items during a continuity event. This includes delegate mailbox access that you've been assigned by an administrator.
To access your Online Inbox or Online Sent Items folder:
- Open the Mimecast tab in Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the relevant menu item:
- Online Inbox
- Online Sent Items
Each view displays:
- Items sent or received over the last 30 days. Items older than this may be found using an archive search.
- The last 100 messages (by default) displayed in reverse date order.
- The most recently received email displayed first. To access more messages, scroll to the bottom of the list, and more items will be retrieved.
With the messages displayed, you can:
- Compose a new message.
- Block a sender or domain. See the Mimecast for Outlook: Blocking Senders and Reporting Spam / Phishing page for full details.
- Mark a sender or domain as spam. See the Mimecast for Outlook: Blocking Senders and Reporting Spam / Phishing page for full details.
- Reply, Reply All, or Forward a message.
- Print or Save a message.
- Preview a message by clicking on it.
- Open a message by double clicking on it.