You can submit feedback on Mimecast for Outlook directly to Mimecast. This functionality can be used to:
- Make a suggestion as to how Mimecast can improve existing functionality.
- Request a feature in the application.It is best practice to liaise with your Mimecast Customer Advocate to request new features in order for us to fully scope your requirements.
- Ask a question about a feature or certain functionality.
- Report an issue or provide additional information in relation to an existing Mimecast Support case. Include as much information as possible (e.g. the MIME12345 reference number of a support case).
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) associated with this feedback mechanism. As such, response times may vary. Feedback is not received by your internal IT administrators and should not be used to report general IT issues.
To submit feedback:
- To display the Send Feedback dialog, either:
- Click on the icon in the bottom left hand corner of the Mimecast for Outlook window, and click on the Send Feedback menu item.
- Click on the ? icon in the application's toolbar, and click on the Send Feedback button (v7.3 and after).
- Click on the Mimecast ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, and click on the Feedback menu item in the General section.
- Select one of the options listed above in the I'd Like To field.
- Enter your feedback text in the box provided.
- If required, select on either the:
- Include Log Files: These are automatically included if this option is selected.
- Include Screenshot: Save an image to your clipboard via your "Print Screen" keyboard key, and select this option to include it with your feedback.
- Click the Send Feedback button.