This guide describes how users can submit Mimecast for Outlook feedback to Mimecast and the supporting community.
If your administrator has enabled the Feedback functionality, it can be used to:
- Raise a Support Case with us via the website.
- Ask a question, or answer those of other users, on the Forums section of our Mimecast Community.
- Request a new feature or comment and vote on others via the Share Ideas section of our Mimecast Community.It's best practice to liaise with your Mimecast Customer Advocate to request new features in order for us to fully scope your requirements.
- Send us technical details related to an existing Support Case.
Mimecast for Outlook v7.5 or Later
To submit feedback:
- Access the Feedback menu item by either clicking on the:
- Select the relevant option from the Feedback menu:
Feedback Option Description Contact Support Share your feedback via our 24/7 helpdesk, staffed by our highly-skilled Technical Support team with email management knowledge. Send an email via the contact form, or phone the number listed for your region. Ask a Question Collaborate with experts and your peers on all your Mimecast questions via the Community Forums. Share an Idea Search for and comment on existing product ideas, or share new ideas in Mimecaster Central. Send Technical Information Provide additional technical information for an existing Mimecast Support case. Add the reference number of your case (e.g. MIME12345) along with any additional information, and click on theSend button.
Mimecast for Outlook v7.4 and Previous
To submit feedback:
- Access the Send Feedback dialog in Mimecast for Outlook. To do so, click on either:
- The icon in the bottom left hand corner of the application and then click the Send Feedback menu item.
- The ? icon in the application's toolbar, and then click the Send Feedback button at the bottom of the Help dialog (v7.3 and v7.4).
- The Mimecast ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, and then click the Feedback menu item in the General section.
- Select one of the feedback options in the I'd Like To field.
- Enter your feedback text in the box provided.
- If required, click on either:
- Include Log Files: These are automatically included if this option is selected.
- Include Screenshot: Save an image to your clipboard via your "Print Screen" keyboard key, and select this option to include it with your feedback.
- Click the Send Feedback button.