This guide explains how attachments analyzed by Targeted Threat Protection - Attachment Protect can be released to either the:
- Recipient, either with or without the original message.
- Sandbox for processing.
- Administrators tasked with managing messages with attachments blocked by Targeted Threat Protection - Attachment Protect.
Listing Blocked, Stripped, or Linked Attachments
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Click on the Services | Attachment Protection menu item. The Attachment Protection Dashboard is displayed.
- Click on the Logs button. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Click on the Attachment Links and Blocks menu item. A list of blocked and stripped message attachments is displayed.
This list displays all attachments, not just those transcribed by Targeted Threat Protection - Attachment Protect.
Releasing Attachments and / or Message
- Click on the Attachment. The attachment's detail is displayed.
- Click on either the:
- Release to Recipient button to release the message and it's attachments to the recipient.
- Release Attachment button to release the attachment to the recipient.
- Release Attachment to Sandbox button to release the attachment to the sandbox. Once the attachment has passed the sandbox inspection and is found safe, the message is sent to the recipient with it's attachments. You can verify with the recipient that it's been received.
- Click on the OK button to return to the attachment detail.
- Click on the Go Back button to return to the list of attachments.