When you select a message either in Microsoft Outlook, the Mimecast for Outlook Inbox, or the Mimecast for Outlook search results, you can perform the following actions:
- Block a sender's address or domain. This added the sender's address or domain to your personal blocked senders list.
- Report the message as spam or phishing. This automatically triggers the following actions:
- The message is moved to your Junk E-Mail folder in Microsoft Outlook.
- The sender of the message is added to your Blocked Senders list.
- The message is forwarded to the Mimecast Security Team for analysis.
The actions above can be performed from a number of different locations as outlined below: