You can add stationery to a message via Mimecast for Outlook. This can be done when either composing a new message or replying to an existing message. This requires the stationery to be configured by your administrator.
To add stationery to a message:
- Compose a message.
- Reply to / forward a message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
Outlook 2013 users should enable the pop-out feature in order to see the Mimecast tab. This will not be visible when composing in the preview window.
- Click on the Message Stationery icon. A list of the Stationery Layouts configured by your administrator displays.The selected stationery layout displays a tick in the left hand column.
- Select a Stationery Layout from the list. Alternatively, the No Stationery option can be selected to apply no layout to the message.
- The last five used layouts display. Optionally click on View All Stationery to view the other available layouts configured by your administrator.
- Click the Send button. The stationery is added by the Mimecast Gateway when the message is sent.