You can add stationery to a message. This can be done when either composing a new message, or replying to an existing message. This requires the stationery to be configured by your administrator.
To add stationery to a message:
- Compose a message.
- Reply / forward a message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
Outlook 2013 users should enable the pop-out feature in order to see the Mimecast Tab. This will not be visible when composing in the preview window.
- Click on the Message Stationery icon in the "Delivery Options" section. A list of the Stationery Layouts configured by your administrator is displayed.
- Select a Stationery Layout from the list.The "No Stationery" option can be used to apply no stationery layout to the message.
- Click the Send button. The stationery is added by the Mimecast Gateway when the message is sent.