Add in conflict between the Mimecast for Outlook and Autonomy Filesite 8. Working between an email window (email opened in its own window) and the Filesite folders (located in the left nave pane) results in the Reply and Reply All being unavailable.
- Autonomy FileSite 8 and later
- Deploy Mimecast for Outlook using your deployment systems of choice.
- Open the Mimecast.Services.Outlook.AddIn.dll.config file in a text editor (e.g. Notepad).The file is located at <InstallationPath>\Mimecast Outlook Add-In.
- Add <add key="HookRibbonReplyEvents" value="false"/> to a line to the file. An example is provided below which can be copied into your file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><configuration>
<!-- If you intend to modify this file, please take a peek at AppConfigTests -->
<add key="PerformanceCounters" value="false"/>
<add key="AsynchronousInitializationDelay" value="5"/>
<add key="GetPadeaFromMapi" value="true"/>
<add key="GetPadeaFromMapiLocalised" value="false"/>
<add key="OnHoldItemsPageSize" value="500"/>
<add key="HookRibbonReplyEvents" value="false"/>
- Save the file.
- Deploy the edited file to each machine using your deployment systems of choice.
The fix for this issue will not take effect unless this configuration file is deployed to each machine in conjunction with Mimecast for Outlook.