To create a Micro Site:
- Open the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Select the Stationery | Micro Sites menu item.
- Select the New Micro Site button. The Micro Site Administration page is displayed.
- Complete the page as required:
Field Name Description Description Enter a comprehensive description for the Micro Site. For example, "Newsletter Subscription Confirmation page". Page Title This text is displayed in the Title Bar of the web browser, and should be appropriately configured. For example, "Thank you for Subscribing!" Background Color
Specify a background color, the default being white. To specify a color, select the color displayed and either:
- Type a color name (e.g. Red, White, Blue, Green).
- Enter a color’s HTML (Hex) code (e.g. #FF0000, #FFFFFF).
- Select a color from the left hand color grid.
Use the right hand grids to select the required color.
The URL of the website is automatically generated and cannot be altered. As the Micro Site is hosted on the Mimecast service, the URL can be referenced in other online collateral.
Image Alternate Text
If an image is uploaded, specify the text displayed when a user hovers over the image.
Specify the URL the user is redirected to if they click on the image. The full URL must be entered. For example, http://www.mimecast.com.
Upload Site Image
Select the Choose File button to specify the image to be used in the Micro Site. Once selected, the file name is displayed.
Displays information of the uploaded image, including its location and size. This information will not be populated until the Micro Site has been uploaded.
Upload Site HTML
Select the Choose File button to specify the pre-configured HTML file to be used in the Micro Site. Once selected, the file name is displayed.
Displays information of the uploaded HTML page, including its location and size. This information will not be populated until the Micro Site has been uploaded.
- Select the Save button to complete uploading the Micro Site.
Once the Micro Site record has been saved, the Site Preview section at the bottom of the page displays a preview of the Micro Site.