This article outlines guidance in relation to the use of Mimecast for Outlook v6 alongside Microsoft Outlook 2016 Technical preview.
- Administrators of Mimecast for Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Technical Preview
Mimecast has evaluated Microsoft Outlook 2016 Technical Preview, and is happy to support customers in conjunction with the following guidance:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 remains the latest GA version Mimecast supports for global use amongst end users.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Technical Preview and Mimecast for Outlook v6 should not be deployed to production environments.
- Any issues found, must be reported to Mimecast using the feedback functionality in Mimecast for Outlook.
- Engineering resolutions for any issues will be provided alongside our standard development release schedule. Hot fixes will not be provided.
- Customers may be provided with evaluation builds in order to confirm specific issues are resolved.