Mimecast for Outlook allows you to gain access to your Mimecast services from inside Microsoft Outlook, by using the Mimecast ribbons.
Mimecast for Outlook provides the following benefits:
- Powerful archive search capability.
- Export search results back into Microsoft Outlook.
- View and search for archived files and documents.
- Report potential spam to the Mimecast Security team.
- Blocked and permitted senders.
- Personal / moderated message hold queues.
- Predefined stationery to outgoing messages.
- Document conversion policies.
- Secure messages.
- Large file attachments
- Continue to send and receive mail during a mail server outage.
- The archive provides a familiar view of the folder structure and email, even if they have been removed from the Exchange.
- Ability to switch between your own account and other accounts you've been delegated to manage.
37 people found this helpful