Mimecast Stationery includes many different features and options. Therefore it is possible to obtain incorrect results when creating and applying a Stationery Layout. This article is dedicated to the common Stationery problems, and how to resolve them.
Although Mimecast Support is available to assist customers with Stationery queries, the functionality is simple enough for direct troubleshooting. This ensures any issues are addressed faster, as the Administrator can easily perform standard tests to eliminate common Stationery issues.
Mimecast can also provide a service to create customized Stationery items, but this would be over and above the standard Mimecast agreement. To find out more, please contact your Mimecast representative.
Mimecast is unable to support HTML coding of your Stationery Layouts.
Check the following list of articles covering the most common Stationery issues. Each explains the issue, and offers solutions to it.
- The wrong_Stationery_(or_no_Stationery) is_being_applied.
- The email body is not being displayed.
- The Stationery Layout shows an error when saved.
- The policy is correct but is not applied.
- Stationery Layout components are not displayed correctly.
- Stationery Layout components are not included with replies and forwards.
- The Edit HTML button is not available.