This article describes how to block a specified sender or domain as well as how to report spam to the Mimecast Security Team in Mimecast for Mac.
- End users of Mimecast for Mac
Once an email is selected from the Online Inbox or from search results etc you can perform the following actions:
- Block Sender
- Sender's address
- Sender's domain
- Report Spam
Block sender or domain
- Navigate to the email required and right-click over the contact.
- A menu is presented, select Block Sender; from the menu. Alternatively to block the full domain select Block Domain.
Reporting an item as spam automatically triggers the following actions:
- The sender of the email is added to your Blocked Senders list.
- The email is forwarded to the Mimecast Security Team for analysis.