This article describes how end users can export emails to their mail client or save emails locally.
The Export option is available for Apple Mail or Microsoft Outlook 2011 only.
End users of Mimecast for Mac
Exporting an email to Outlook or Apple Mail
- Select a single or multiple mail items.
- Right-click one to be exported to display the menu option.
- Select Export to Microsoft Outlook (or Export to Mail)
- A confirmation message is displayed when messages have been exported.
- Exported emails are displayed in a folder called Mimecast Exported Messages.