This article describes how end users can interact with their archive folders in Mimecast for Mac.
- End users of Mimecast for Mac.
- Accounts with Mimecast Synchronization Engine Folder Synchronization enabled.
Archive folders allow you to access your messages in the same folders as you access them in your mailbox, even if your mail server is unavailable or if the message has since been deleted. The current location for each message is displayed, and if a message has been deleted from your mail server it will be displayed in the last location before it was deleted.
To browse your archive folders:
- Select Archive Folders from the navigation menu.
- Use the Grey Arrows to expand the synchronized folder list.
- Enable the Include Deleted Folders option to include deleted folders in the list view.
- Select a Folder to view the contents.
- Select a Message to preview it.