This article describes how end users can interact with their Archive Folders within Mimecast for Mac.
- End users of Mimecast for Mac
- Accounts with Mimecast Synchronization Engine Folder Sync enabled
Archive Folders allow you to access your emails in the same folders as you access them in your mailbox, even if your mail server is unavailable, or if the email has since been deleted. Mimecast will display the current location for each email, and if an email has been deleted from your mail server, it will be displayed in the last location before it was deleted.
Browsing Archive Folders
- You can select Archive Folders from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Use the grey arrows to expand the synchronized folder list.
- Select a folder to view the contents.
- Select an email to preview.
All emails that were ever present in the folder will be displayed if they have been archived by Mimecast.