This article outlines how end users can compose messages, and reply to or forward existing messages, in Mimecast Mobile.
- End users of Mimecast Mobile
- Where the Compose functionality is enabled
- Use the Compose icon to create a message.
- If you have selected the Reply / Forward button, you'll need to select the appropriate option.
- Add the recipients, subject line, and message body.
- The auto complete feature matches addresses in your device contacts (if access has been allowed) as well as for around 200 of the most recent emails you've previously sent through Mimecast.
- Click the Attachment icon to add an attachment.
- Advanced message options can be applied to messages, by selecting the message setting icon and selecting the desired option.
- Once the email has been composed, click the Send button to send the message.