This article describes how end users can install Mimecast Mobile from an App Store.
To install Mimecast Mobile:
- Download the application from the App Store.
- Open the Mimecast Mobile application.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click on the Next button.
- Add your Password. This can be a:
- Network (domain) password
- Mimecast cloud password.
- Select the appropriate Password Type.
- Click on the Login button. The Passcode dialog is displayed.This is required each time the application has been inactive for 15 minutes or more.
- Complete your Six Digit Passcode and re-enter to confirm it. Once the Passcode is set up successfully the Online Inbox will be presented.
With passcode security:
- Opportunistic interaction with the application interface is prevented.
- All the accounts on the device will be removed if the Passcode is incorrectly entered five times.
- If the Passcode is reset, all accounts are removed from the device and must be re-added.
TouchID may be used when accessing the application on iOS devices.
- A passcode is still required
- If Cancel is chosen when TouchID is enabled, the Passcode screen is displayed.
- If TouchID verification fails on three attempts, the Passcode screen is displayed.
- Failed TouchID verification does not count towards the failed Passcode count.
1 person found this helpful