This page describes how end users can interact with their archive folders in Mimecast Mobile.
- End users of Mimecast Mobile
- Accounts with Mimecast Synchronization Engine folder synchronization enabled.
Archive folders allow you to access your messages in the same folders as you access them in your mailbox, even if your mail server is unavailable or the message has been deleted. Mimecast Mobile displays the current location for each message If a message has been deleted from your mail server, it is displayed in the location it was in before it was deleted.
To browse your archive folders:
- Select Archive Folders from the main menu. Your archive folders are opened by default in List View.
- Select the Expand and Collapse icons in the top right hand corner control the view of the Archive Folders structure.
- Select Open to browse the contents of a folder.
All messages that were ever present in the folder are displayed if they have been archived by Mimecast.
- To return to the folder structure view click on the Folders icon.
- The list of Archive Folders may be filtered by entering text in the filter at the top of the folder structure view.