This article describes using Online Inbox and Online Sent Items in Mimecast Mobile. These views will display the last 30 days worth of email. Items older than this may be found using Archive Search.
Browsing Online Inbox and Online Sent Items
- Select either Online Inbox or Online Sent Items from the main menu.
- A page opens listing the items sent or received over the last 30 days.
- By default, the last 25 messages are displayed in reverse date order, with the most recently received email displayed first. To access more messages, scroll to the bottom of the list and more items will be retrieved.
- To preview the email, simply click on it.
- From the message preview you can Reply, Reply All and Forward the email.
- Mimecast Mobile is a view of your entire archive, as such there is no concept of deleting messages.
- Mimecast Mobile does not replace your native email client on your device, as such there is no concept of read or unread synchronization back to your Exchange environment.