This guide explains how end users will access the Large File Send portal to retrieve uploaded files.
- When someone has shared large files with you, you will receive a notification in your mailbox. Click on the name of the file you wish to access.
- A web browser will open and load the Large File Send portal. Depending on the options selected when sending the Large File Send message, the end user will either be:
- Prompted for an 'Access Key' which can be obtained by clicking on the Get Access key button.
- Logged into the Large File Send Portal.
- Once you have successfully logged in, the Large File Send portal is displayed and you will be able to download your attachments.
- Files can be downloaded in the following ways:
- Individually selecting Download next to the a file.
- In batches by multi-selecting the required files.
- Download all files listed by selecting Download All.
5 people found this helpful