This guide explains how to use Mimecast for Mac to send email attachments safely and securely with the Large File Send feature.
- Mimecast for Mac 2.0 and later
- In the Mimecast for Mac application, click on the Compose a new email button.
- Click on the LFS button to ensure that any attachments added to the email will be sent using Large File Send.
- Select the Paperclip icon to launch a file browser and select the file/s that you wish to attach to your message.
- When your message is ready to send, click Send and you will be presented with the Large File Send options.
- Either, click send to use the defaults defined by your administrator or edit the available settings to suit your requirements.
Your administrator may have enforced some or all of these settings, which will mean you cannot override them yourself.
- Once the Large File Send message has been sent successfully, you will see a notification displayed.