- User can select to use the Large File Send capability when sending an email and/or allow the Email recipient to be able send you large files.
- Up to 250 email attachments can be sent and received securely via the Large File Send Web Portal.
- Administrators no longer need to relax maximum email size restrictions internally.
- End users can apply access restrictions, either by date and / or access key.
- Large email attachments can be sent automatically via Large File Send by configuring file size thresholds.
- Administrators can manage attachments sent via Large File Send using the Administration Console.
- Attachment Management and Content Examination policies are still applied to emails sent via Large File Send.
1 person found this helpful