The Large File Send Dashboard in the Administration Console, provides you with a company wide view of all of the invitations sent via Large File Send. From here you can also extend or revoke access to download files sent via Large File Send.
What you'll need
- A Mimecast admin account with permissions to the Administration | Services | Large File Send menu.
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Select the Services | Large File Send menu item.
- Click on the Audit and Manage button.
- You will now be presented with a list of all of the Large File Send invitations that were sent within the last day.
Use the available date picker to see invitations from different time periods.
- Locate the Large File Send invitation that you would like to either Extend or Expire.
- There are multiple methods of applying an action to an Large File Send invitation, including:
- Right click on the Large File Send invitation in question and select the appropriate option
- Use the check boxes next to each of the Large File Send invitations and click on the appropriate action button (Extend, Expire)
- Use the select all check box and click on the appropriate action button (Extend, Expire)
- After applying the required actions the Large File Send invitations should reflect the new expiration dates.