What you will need
- A Mimecast admin account with edit permissions to the Administration | Services | Applications menu
- An Installation of Mimecast for Outlook or Mimecast for Mac
For more information relating to the installation of Mimecast for Outlook or Mimecast for Mac please click on one of the links below:
- Installing Mimecast for Outlook Standalone
- Installing Mimecast for Outlook in a multi-user environment
- Installing Mimecast for Mac
- Login into the Administration Console and navigate to the Administration | Services | Applications menu.
- Click New Application Setting or select a previously created Application Setting.
- Use the Lookup buttons to select the group and Authentication Profile that the Application Setting should apply to.
- Navigate to the Large File Send Settings section and ensure that the Large File Send Package option has Pro - 2 GB Limit selected.
- Click Save and Exit.
Application Settings definitions can take up to 15 minutes to take effect after they have been saved via the Administration Console. You will also need to restart the Mimecast for Outlook / Mimecast for Mac applications to see the changes made above taking effect.
You have now successfully created and configured an Application Settings Definition with the required settings to use Large File Send.
The next time you start Outlook (with Mimecast for Outlook installed) or Mimecast for Mac you should see the Large File Send options.