After sending a Secure Message you have the capability to perform a number of management tasks for the item from within Mimecast for Mac. These actions include, viewing the message's read status, extending the expiry of a message, and recalling a message that was sent by mistake.
This guide describes the steps required to perform these actions.
- Mimecast for Mac 2.1 and later.
- Open your Sent Items folder and locate the Secure Message that you wish to manage.
- Double click the message to open it in its own window.
- Once the message has been opened you should see the Secure Messaging information bar in the message window.
- From here you can,
- view the read status of the message
- view information about the Secure Messaging definition applied to the message and the associated actions permitted for the recipient(s)
- use the available controls to extend the expiry or recall the message.