- How many messages are being sent or rejected.
- The data volumes being transmitted.
These reports can assist with infrastructure planning through data load analysis, show spam, virus trends, and supply usage reports on a per user basis.
Administrators can also schedule reports to be emailed out, or download the reports from the Administration Console. These reports can then be analyzed, and any necessary changes made.
Reporting data is available for a year, although scheduled reports can be stored in PDF for a longer period.
To use the reporting functionality:
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Reporting menu item. The following menu items are displayed:
Menu Item Description Overview
Provides graphs that show email volumes, bandwidth and statistics for your account. This includes outbound, inbound and internal emails, and rejected email traffic.
PDF Reports Schedule weekly or monthly reports to be emailed to specific recipients, or made available for download. See the Reporting: PDF Reports page for more information. CSV Data Download and view the daily CSV data for certain account logs, including rejections. See the Reporting: CSV Data page for more information.