Applies to: version 2.9.1 and earlier.
The Mimecast Synchronization Engine is a Mimecast proprietary application which integrates into your environment, enabling features that provide closer integration between your Microsoft infrastructure and the Mimecast cloud.
View specific guides for our supported environments in the Getting Started section of this space. See also:
- Preparing for Exchanges Services
- Application downloads
- Installing Mimecast Synchronization Engine
- Site Configuration
The application powers the integration features listed below, the availability of each feature is dependent on your Mimecast subscription.
- Archive Power Tools: Mailbox Folder Replication
- Calendar Replication
- Archive Power Tools: Mailbox Storage Management
- Archive Power Tools: Exchange Managed Folders