Blackberry Enterprise Service (BES) confirms that the app has been pushed to the device. The device does not allow the app to be installed.
- Confirm that the device OS is supported by reviewing the prerequisites.
- Ensure that no policy restrictions are in place on the BES
- If a previous version of the app was on the device, ensure that it is removed before pushing the new app
- If the app was pushed from the BES, reattempt to push the app to the device
- Attempt to push another app to the device. If it successfully installed, you may need a different Mimecast Mobile for BlackBerry build. If unsuccessful, you may need to contact BlackBerry support.