- Click the link in the email to view the message. This displays the Secure Messaging log in dialog.
- Enter your Email Address in the required field.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your Password in the required field.
- Click the Log In button. The Secure Messaging Portal is displayed.
If this is the first time you've received a Secure Message, you'll receive a temporary password in a separate email notification. When you log in, you'll be prompted to set a new password.
If you already have log in details for the Closed Circuit Messaging (CCM) Portal, these same details will work for the Secure Messaging Portal.
- View all Secure Messages received and sent
- Reply to messages
- Mark messages as read / unread
- Delete messages from Inbox
- Search their Secure Messaging mailbox
- Compose a new Secure Message
- Reply to Secure Messages
- Print messages
- Set personal preferences, which are:
- Preferred date, time, first day of the week format.
- Signature to be appended to Secure Messages sent from the Portal.
The availability of the user actions mentioned above are dependent on the Secure Messaging settings for your account.