A Calendar Replication Definition is required to define the settings used for the Calendar Replication feature. Administrators can define which mailbox calendars to replicate. Once created, the definition must be applied to an Exchange Task. A single definition can be applied to multiple Exchange tasks.
Creating a Calendar Replication Definition
To create a Calendar Replication Definition:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Services | Exchange Services menu item. The Exchange Services Dashboard is displayed.
- Click on the Exchange Definitions button.
- Select the Calendar Replication menu item.
- Click on the New Replication Definition button.
- Complete the dialog as follows:
Field / Option Description Description Type a description for the Calendar Replication definition. Include Calendars
Specify the calendars to be replicated from the drop down list. The options are:
Option Description Default Only the default calendar is replicated. All Calendars
All calendars found in the mailbox are replicated.
This option must be selected if users need to view non-default calendars (e.g. calendars they have created themselves).
- Click the Save and Exit button.