This guide describes how data can be exported from administration console dialogs that list records in tables (e.g. Administration Console Logs Files, Administration Console: Monitoring Impersonation Protect Logs).
Administrators wanting to:
- Analyze or troubleshoot the data displayed in administration console record listings.
- Export data for reporting purposes.
To export a list of records:
- Display the list of records.
- Click on the Export Data button. The
- Select the Columns to export.The available columns represent the data displayed in the dialog, and therefore differ from dialog to dialog.
- Select the required File Format to export the data into. The options are:
- Select your preferred Export Option. The options are:
Option Description Download Downloads the file to your chosen location. Send Email Sends the file to the email address associated with your administrator account.
- Click the Export button.
File Size Restriction
Each export is restricted to a maximum of 50,000 rows per file. If you try to export a file that contain more than 50,000 records, the following message is displayed:
Maximum rows to export : 50000. If more than 50000 rows are required please adjust search parameters and run multiple exports.
Number of rows in this export : 161715
If you see this message, the export file is still produced, but the file is cutoff at the 55,001st record. If you need to export more records, use the searching / filtering functionality (see the link below) to reduce the number of records to be exported, and run more than one export.