The Admin page is displayed by default when launching PIMS from the Partner Portal. The following items are displayed on the page:
Additional options are available in the menu. All of these are described in detail below.
Prepare New E Shot
A standard campaign E Shot can be created from the Home menu. If you wish to customize your E Shot, you can adjust many elements by:
- Selecting the Prepare New E Shot option from within the Admin menu.
- Select the template name from the list.
- Click the Next button.
- Some E Shots will have areas where you can enter your own text. This is indicated by a dotted red line around the text are:
- To change the text in one of these areas, simply click it to open the text editing window.
Note: Once the E Shot is completed and sent to you it will not have the red dotted lines.
- The text editing window allows you to write and style your own text. You can make your text link to the landing page by highlighting it and clicking the link icon.
- If available for the selected template, you can click on an image to configure it.
- Once completed, click OK and the E Shot will be updated.