The URL Protect dashboard displays a graphical summary of all user awareness activity. Administrators can utilize the dashboard to monitor user awareness, and perform actions on the data displayed.
Accessing the URL Protection Dashboard
To access the URL Protect dashboard:
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Select the Services | URL Protection menu item. The dashboard is displayed.
URL Protection Actions
- Policies: Configure URL Protection policies.
- Definitions: Configure URL Protection definitions.
- User Awareness Page Sets: Create customized User Awareness messages and safety tips.
- Logs: View URL Protect Logs of all the links protected in a policy.
- URL Tools: A drop down menu displays the following options:
URL Protect Reports
Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect activity is displayed in a series of reports in the following sections:
|URLs Scanned Per Day||Displays a graph of the number of URLs scanned per day over the last 30 days. Filter the data by clicking on the Inbound, Outbound, or Journal buttons at the top of this section. Hover over the graph to view additional information, such as the number of URLs scanned on a particular date.|
|Most Clicked URLs|
Displays the most clicked URL links, and the number of times they were clicked. Data is taken from Inbound mail in the last 30 days. To view results for either clean, or malicious links, select Show: Clean, or Show: Malicious from the drop down menu at the top of this section.
|Top Users by Click||Displays the users who have clicked the most URLs, and the number of times they clicked. Data is taken from Inbound mail in the last 30 days. To view results for either clean, or malicious links, select Show: Clean, or Show: Malicious from the drop down menu at the top of this section.|
|URLs by Category||Displays the number of URLs clicked by category over the last 30 days in both graphical and list form. Filter the data by clicking on the Inbound, Outbound, or Journal buttons at the top of this section.|
|User Awareness - Last 10 Unsafe URLs|
Displays user awareness data including:
- Targeted Threat Protection - Configuring URL Protection User Awareness
- How Does Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect Work?
- Configuring URL Protection Definitions and Policies