The Large File Send portal will be used by both internal and external users alike. Let your company's personality shine through by adding your corporate branding, including your company colors and logo. The configurations made here can also be applied to your Large File Send notifications and portal.
What You'll Need
- A Mimecast admin account with permission to the Services | Stationery | Branding menu item.
- Your corporate branding assets, including,
- your company name as you want it to display in your branded portal
- a name to prefix your branded portal with
- your primary corporate colors (optional)
- your corporate logo (optional)
The maximum size for your logo is 120(h) x up to 300(w) pixels.
- A web favicon that will be used in web browser address bars, history and bookmarks. Image size: 16(h) x 16(w) pixels.File Type: ICO format, Maximum size: 15 KB. (optional)
- Text to add as a disclaimer on the login page. (optional)
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Click on the Stationery | Branding menu item.
- Create the Branding Set. See the Managing Branding Sets page for further details.
- Create / edit a Notification Set that includes the Large File Send notifications. See Configuring Notification Sets Definitions and Policies page for further details.
- Apply the branding set to the notification sets. See the Apply Branding to Notifications page for further details.