The Large File Send portal can be used by both internal and external users alike to send and receive large attachments. Let your company's personality shine through by adding corporate branding, including your company colors and logo. The configurations made here can also be applied to your Large File Send notifications and to the portal.
To add branding to Large File Send, you'll need:
- A Mimecast administration account with permission to the Stationery | Branding menu item.
- Your corporate branding assets, including:
- Your company name, as you want it displayed in your branded portal.
- A name to prefix your branded portal with.
- Your primary corporate colors. This is optional but recommended.
- Your corporate logo, in a maximum size of 120(h) x up to 300(w) pixels. This is optional but recommended.
- A web favicon (a small, iconic image that represents your site) to be used in web browser address bars, history, and bookmarks. This is optional but recommended. The image should meet the following requirements:
- Image size: 16(h) x 16(w) pixels.
- File Type: ICO format.
- Maximum size: 15 KB.
- Text to add as a disclaimer on the login page. This is optional but recommended.
To add branding for Large File Send:
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Click on the Stationery | Branding menu item.
- Create a new Branding Set. See the Managing Stationery Branding Sets page for further details.
- Create / edit a Notification Set that includes the Large File Send notifications. See Configuring Notification Sets Definitions and Policies page for further details.
- Apply the branding set to the notification sets. See the Apply Branding to Notifications page for further details.
- Test your configurations.