This article outlines how end users can compose new emails and reply to or forward emails in Mimecast Personal Portal.
- End users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where the Compose functionality is enabled.
To compose an email:
- Click the Compose icon to create a new message.
- Add the recipients, subject line, and message body as required.
The auto-complete feature matches approximately 200 contacts from emails sent through Mimecast.
- Click the Attach to add an attachment. A total file size limit of 50 MB is allowed. If the attached file size exceeds this limit, the following error is displayed:
- Once the email has been composed, click the Send icon to send the message.