This article describes how to block a specified sender or domain as well as how to report spam or phishing to the Mimecast Security Team.
- End users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
Once an email is selected from inside Online Inbox or from search results etc you can perform the following actions:
- Block Sender
- Sender's address
- Sender's domain
- Report Spam or Phishing
- Select a single or multiple messages.
- Select the Block Sender drop-down.
- Select Block Sender or Block Domain.
Report Spam or Phishing
Reporting an item as spam or phishing automatically triggers the following actions:
- The sender of the email is added to your Blocked Senders list.
- The email is forwarded to the Mimecast Security Team for analysis.