This article describes how end users can manage their personal blocked senders, permitted senders, auto permitted, and trusted entries.
The managed senders view allows you to:
- Search and filter entries.
- Add entries.
- Delete entries.
The Managed Senders view is accessed via the Advanced tab in the left hand menu.
Adding a Blocked / Permitted / Trusted Sender
To add an address to your blocked, permitted, trusted sender list:
- Click on the Blocked, Permitted, or Trusted menu item.
- Enter one or more addresses / domains into the box.
- Multiple addresses / domains must be separated with a space (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org domain2.co.uk).
- Adding multiple entries is only permitted on the blocked or permitted sender lists.
- Click on the Add button.
- Click on the OK button.
Removing an Entry
To remove an address from your blocked, permitted, or trusted sender list:
- Click either the Blocked, Permitted, Auto Permitted, or Trusted menu item.
- Click on the address to be removed.
- Click on the Remove button. A message is displayed confirming the address has been removed.