This guide explains how to use Mimecast Personal Portal to send email attachments safely and securely with the Large File Send feature.
- End-users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where Large File Send is enabled by administrators.
- Compose a new message.
- Add the recipient, subject and body to the message.
- Select Attach to add a file to the message.
- Select the Large File Send icon.
- You will be presented with the Large File Send options dialog, from here you can proceed to send with default settings set by your Administrator or amend the available settings to suit your needs.
Your administrator may have enforced some or all of these settings, which will mean you cannot override them yourself.
- Select Send to send the message using Large File Send.