This article describes how to add specific stationery to an email when either composing a new or replying to an existing email. Stationery layouts and policies are defined by administrators in the Administration Console.
- Applies to end-users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where stationery policies have been applied to the group of users.
- Compose a new message or reply to/forward an existing message.
- Select the Email Stationery icon.
- Select the desired Stationery Layout or one of the generic items:
- Default Template - The stationery layout set as default by the administrator will be applied.
- No Stationery - Ensures no stationery is applied to the email.
- Having composed your message, the stationery will be added by the Mimecast Gateway when the message is sent.