This article outlines how end-users can view their calendars with Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- End-users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where Mimecast Synchronization Engine Calendar Replication is in use.
Depending on the Mimecast Product your organization has purchased, Mimecast can be configured to display your personal Calendar folders in a read-only view in Mimecast Personal Portal.
Mimecast does not currently support archiving of Calendars.
- Select the Calendars icon from the left-hand menu.
- Select the calendar you wish to view (if you have access to multiple calendars).
- Select the type of view required:
- Use the date controls to navigate to the required time period.
Viewing Calendar Events
- Select an event.
- A new view slides into view on the right-hand side.
- Calendar entry detail, including attachments, are visible.
To view an attachment, select it from the list and Download.