This article outlines how Smart Tags can be utilized by end-users. Smart Tags are permission-based folders used to share email data that you are not the sender or recipient of. Using the Mimecast Personal Portal, you can browse and access the content of these emails, as well as forward the messages to additional recipients.
- End-users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
To browse Smart Tags:
- Log on to the Mimecast Personal Portal.
- Select the Smart Tags icon from the left-hand menu.
- Select the required Smart Tag from the list. All tagged emails display.
- Browse the Smart Tag as you would an online inbox by using the Search bar, or the Selection drop down menu at the top of the message list.
- To further narrow your search, click on the Search Options icon to the right of the Search bar. A pop up dialog displays.
- Select or enter your desired search criteria from the fields.
- Click on the Search button. Emails that meet your criteria display.
- Click on any message to view the desired content.
- Forward select emails to additional recipients if required.
Your Administrator can configure Mimecast to archive your files along with your emails. If enabled, files from your My Documents folders and Network Shared Drives repositories will be available in the Mimecast Personal Portal. These files will be available in a separate view in the portal, and are accessible from any of the user tools.