This article describes using Online Inbox and Online Sent Items during a Continuity event. These views will display the last 30 days worth of email. Items older than this may be found using Archive Search.
Using Online Inbox and Sent Items
- Select the Mailboxes icon from the left-hand menu.
- Select either Online Inbox or Online Sent Items. A page opens listing the items sent or received over the last 30 days.You can switch between Online Inbox and Online Sent Items by using the Inbox and Sent Items options.
- To access more messages, scroll to the bottom of the list and more items are retrieved.
- To preview an email, select it. Selecting it twice in quick succession (double click) opens the email in a new tab.
- From the list of messages, you are able to Reply, Reply All and Forward the email.
Forwarding Multiple Messages
- From the message list in either Online Inbox, Online Sent Items or Archive Folders select email(s) via the selection check box.
- Select Forward from above the message preview.If you only have one message selected, a new email is created with the content from the selected message in the body, and the a copy of the original message attached. If you have multiple messages selected, a new email is created, with an empty body and copies of all the selected messages attached.
- You can now fill in the recipients and send.
2 people found this helpful