This article outlines how end users of Mimecast Personal Portal can access delegate mailboxes where access has been configured.
- Click on your Profile avatar in the top right hand corner. A list of the delegated accounts you can access is displayed.
- Click on the Open button next to the delegate mailbox you want to access. A new browser tab is displayed for the delegate's account.
Once access to a delegate's mailbox is displayed, all the functionality available to your account is available for the delegate's account. This includes the ability to access their:
- Inbox and Sent Items folder.
- Archive folders.
- Smart Tags
- Personal / Moderated On Hold queues
- Bounced / rejected message lists
- Managed senders lists
When composing a message, it is sent from the delegated user.
To switch back to your profile:
- Click on the original browser tab.