This guide explains how to use the Large File Send Manager feature in Mimecast Personal Portal to manage Large File Send attachments you have sent.
The Large File Send manager allows you to:
- Extend or expire access to attachments you have sent.
- Re-submit a Large File Send attachment.
- Cancel an upload of a Large File.
- Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where Large File Send is enabled as a package.
To access the Large File Send Manager feature:
Managing the Expiry of Large File Send Messages
Large Files Manager allows you to perform the following actions:
- Monitor the download count of an attachment.
- Extend an active or expired Large File Send message.
- Expire an active Large File Send message.
The list can be filtered by:
- Typing a search term in the search field.
- Using the drop-down menu and selecting the expiry status.
To manage message expiry:
- Select either Set Expiry or Expire as required for the relevant message.
- Select OK.