This article describes how end users may submit Mimecast for Mac feedback to Mimecast.
This functionality should be used to:
- Provide additional information such as application logs in relation to an existing Mimecast Support case.
- Request additional features. It is best practice to liaise with your Mimecast Customer Advocate to request new features in order for us to fully scope your requirements.
These is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) associated with this feedback mechanism, and as such, response times may vary. Feedback is not received by your internal IT administrators and should not be used to report general IT issues.
- End-users of Mimecast for Mac.
- Navigate to the Help menu and select Send Feedback.
- Select the relevant option from the dropdown menu, I would like to:
Options Description Make a suggestion Provide suggestions as to how Mimecast can improve existing functionality. Request a feature Request some additional functionality in the application. It helps us to understand why this feature is needed. Ask a question Ask a question about a feature or certain functionality. Report an issue Provide additional information for an existing Mimecast Support case.
- Add additional details in the box provided. Ensure to include as much information as possible and to include the MIME12345 reference number of the case.
- If reporting an issue check Include Log Files to assist us in diagnosing the problem.
- Click on the Send button.