Creating a Forwarding Address Definition
1. Open the Gateway Policy Editor.
2. Select the Definitions drop down. A list of the definition types is displayed.
3. Select the Forwarding Address definition type from the list. The list of definitions is displayed.
4. Select the New Definition button to add a new definition.
5. Complete the Forwarding Address definition as follows:
|Policy Narrative||Provide a description for the policy to allow you to easily identify it in the future.|
|Forwarding Address||Use the Lookup button to select the address that you want emails to be directed to. This address must be a valid email address.|
|Original Recipient||When enabled the forwarded item will also be delivered to the original recipient.|
6. Select the Save and Exit button.