Let your company's personality shine by adding your corporate branding to the Targeted Threat Protection notifications and web page. Whilst you can't change the information in the notifications themselves, you can include your company colors and logo.
What You'll Need
- A Mimecast Administrator account with permission to the Administration | Stationery | Branding menu.
- Your corporate branding assets. See the Creating a Branding Definition page for further details.
Applying Branding to Targeted Threat Protection
To apply branding to Targeted Threat Protection:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Select the Administration | Stationery | Branding menu item
- Create the branding as described in the Creating a Branding Definition page.
- Create or edit a Notification Set. The Targeted Threat Protection notifications are hidden, but will automatically be included in the definition.
- Apply the branding to the notification sets as described in Apply Branding to Notifications page.